Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Club Touareg. First post here, long time lurker. My wife's car is a 2013 Lux with the 19's. We love the car, it's been great to us. It's time for tires, and, there seems to be a lack of good options. I see there is a new Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season, does anyone have any experience with these? Any other suggestions? We got 50k out of the factory Bridgestone Dueler 400s.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hello Club Touareg. First post here, long time lurker. My wife's car is a 2013 Lux with the 19's. We love the car, it's been great to us. It's time for tires, and, there seems to be a lack of good options. I see there is a new Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season, does anyone have any experience with these? Any other suggestions? We got 50k out of the factory Bridgestone Dueler 400s.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Bridgestone Dueler Alenza H/L Plus. 800 wear rating. 255/55-19. Drive and wear is great. Will get over 50K miles on set. Strongly recommend.

I hated the Pirelli Scorpions that were OEM. Noisy, feathered and cupped. Worn out at less than 30K Miles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts