Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

I'm am new to posting on this forum - but definitely not new to this forums content. Have been reading countless posts and following many threads for about 10 years now. And it's time now for me to finally introduce myself.

Based out of Peterborough, ON, I am a Canadian car nut.
In terms of touaregs, my first one was a 2004 offroad metallic grey v10 tdi that I made into an expedition clone. After 300,000kms its still running strong and happy. Now I'm planning to sell it because I have picked up an ultra clean 2006 shadow blue metallic v10 tdi and want to make it into an r50 clone.
Any advice or any questions feel free to reply or dm.

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
2,866 Posts
Hello and now officially... welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
2,866 Posts
Please tell me it's not the 160k one that was driven by an old lady out of Oakville
I think that would be 186411.358 miles... so maybe not.
Besides with a TDI I don't think an old lady would get on it like it needs.

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
2,866 Posts
You're the one with the random reply.... attempt at whatever point you were trying to make or whatever that was.
This will be my last reply to you in this thread as I think this is now derailing the OP's thread.
I think post #4 was very random, whereas post #5 wasn't random at all and relative to post #4. If post #5 didn't suit your taste it's probably best to ignore it and move on. Thanks.

·
Registered
'14 TDI Execline
2,998 Posts
This will be my last reply to you in this thread as I think this is now derailing the OP's thread.
I think post #4 was very random, whereas post #5 wasn't random at all and relative to post #4. If post #5 didn't suit your taste it's probably best to ignore it and move on. Thanks.
Hopefully that's a promise and not just a threat!

You might want to just stay on your side of the boarder if you don't have the IQ required to follow along.
There was nothing random about post #4 given the OP is in the same vicinity as me.... only a few hours away.
This makes is very possible that he just purchased the very specimen that I was trying to purchase about a week ago, but was advised by the seller that it has just sold.
So it's probably best that you ignore this exchange as you are not local to this area and market, thus you don't know squat about what WE are potentially talking about.✌

Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts