Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am the proud owner of a new 2004 Toureg (V-8, Venetian green, anthracite leather). I didn't get the Nav system or the air ride, but pretty much every other option. I bought it at central VW in DuBois,PA. Nice folks, no problems and I will buy from them again.
I am a car junky. This is my second VW at home currently. I also have a restored beetle that was my wife's grandfather's last new car. We have had nearly every VW model in our garage at one time or another, but am still looking for a nice 21 window microbus. I have 2 Porsche 356's. A 1963 sunroof coupe and a 1964 cabriolet. I love the old aircooled ones most of all. I drove the Cayenne.... Couldn't justify the price jump for similiar performance, styling, handling etc. and got the Vdub.
I've been reading this forum for the last several weeks and have to say this is the best source of information that I've found for the car. I was a little concerned when I saw all the problems posted. The only one I have uncovered so far is my clock runs fast too. I've re set the thing each week, seems to gain a minute or so a day. I'll bring it up at the dealership when the first service is due.

Cheers,
Tim

· Registered
2016 Touareg V6/Lux — 2006 Touareg V6 — 2013 Audi allroad
3,305 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!!

· Registered
21 Posts
Tim said:
Hello all,
I am the proud owner of a new 2004 Toureg (V-8, Venetian green, anthracite leather). I didn't get the Nav system or the air ride, but pretty much every other option. I bought it at central VW in DuBois,PA. Nice folks, no problems and I will buy from them again.
I am a car junky. This is my second VW at home currently. I also have a restored beetle that was my wife's grandfather's last new car. We have had nearly every VW model in our garage at one time or another, but am still looking for a nice 21 window microbus. I have 2 Porsche 356's. A 1963 sunroof coupe and a 1964 cabriolet. I love the old aircooled ones most of all. I drove the Cayenne.... Couldn't justify the price jump for similiar performance, styling, handling etc. and got the Vdub.
I've been reading this forum for the last several weeks and have to say this is the best source of information that I've found for the car. I was a little concerned when I saw all the problems posted. The only one I have uncovered so far is my clock runs fast too. I've re set the thing each week, seems to gain a minute or so a day. I'll bring it up at the dealership when the first service is due.

Cheers,
Tim
Hi Tim! Greetings from a fellow Treg owner in Pittsburgh!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.