Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Thule K-summits, only mounted once to try them on my 2007 v8 FSI. Cost over $700 New If I remember correctly. Will sell for $500 Shipped CONUS. OBO's will pay their own shipping.

Also I have Four Wheels and tires that are 18" Cayenne Turbo S wheels with 255/55r18 General Grabber AT2's (3) are 8/32" tread, and one is brand new. I am asking $750 OBO Buyer pays shipping will come from 85251

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It seems as though there is questions regarding what is for sale, so I will reiterate. There are 3 tires with 8/32" tread life left (about 60% tread), and one BRAND NEW Grabber AT2. These are some of the better tires I have ever used offroad, and are still fairly quiet on-road. They are all mounted on Porsche Cayenne Turbo S wheels "OEM". To put this package together would cost hundreds or thousands of dollars in wheels alone, $250 is a steal, even considering you would want to replace the 3 used tires, or the new with a similarly worn AT2. I personally, would just buy 3 new and consider the 4th "free".

The snow chains are a set of two, and also priced VERY WELL. These are made specifically by Thule to allow for use on vehicle's in which clearance for a snow chain is an issue (IE Touaregs, or basically anything without solid axles). They have been mounted ONCE to test out.

Also, If one has ANY questions please call or text 480-220-4312 I would love to help out in any way I can. If looking at shipping you know weight about as well as I do...Heavy. They would ship from 85251. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.