Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Let's hope the timing belt is still in service!

And the roof bars are mounted the wrong way round!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
This was a great set of videos. These guys were shocked at how good the Touareg is. How I wish there was a shock/spring/lift upgrade kit from one of the major suppliers to give spring owners the option to achieve the capability shown in these videos. Hopefully videos like this drive demand for these cars and drive demand for after market kit as I believe we are all in on the best 4x4 secret out there. Particularly given how cheap they are now. It's criminal!

Updated videos here:
This One Simple Change Transformed Our Volkswagen Touareg Into An Off-Road Monster: Tough T Ep. 3 - The Fast Lane Car

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
There is, Seikel is the only VW endorsed supplier of suspension modification parts for the Touareg.
Have you seen these from this AU supplier, it will be an indent item:

tonyB

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks Tony, yes I'm aware of this kit but I really struggle to justify $5k for a 30mm lift. Would love one of the more mainstream manufacturers to come up with something.

I have read your posts on this and cheers for putting this info up online. It does sound like very good kit. Gonna be a hard sell to the Mrs, but it's looking increasingly like the only good way of doing it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts