Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Yes, there is for the brake pedal.

Call your dealer.

Otherwise, if this is about the EPA nonsense, stay in touch by reading the 440 page thread on it where all EPA queries, comments, information and hot air are logged.

·
Registered
799 Posts
There is some problem with a clip possibly being installed wrong or missing on the brake pedal, which it might fall off.

I haven't actually received a recall notice yet, so it may only be inspected during a regular service visit.

The whole EPA-Justice Dept-VAG "dieselgate" issue is separate and there is no resolution yet. It remains to be seen what exactly will be the outcome. No one knows and it is entirely speculation at this point with everyone guessing.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I want my $5000 for the pain and suffering I have gone through and the ridicule of my friends laughing at me for buying such a dog. Not to speak of the rebuke of the milleniums for polluting their air. LOL. I love my polluter and will not let anyone get their hands on it. I live in a non emissions test state , YEH.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I want my $5000 for the pain and suffering I have gone through and the ridicule of my friends laughing at me for buying such a dog. Not to speak of the rebuke of the milleniums for polluting their air. LOL. I love my polluter and will not let anyone get their hands on it. I live in a non emissions test state , YEH.

Where'd that come from?

·
Registered
855 Posts
I am tongue in cheek, There have been rumors of the settlement deal that included a $5000 payment as well as a fix or buy back. Everything is in a state of plux to say the least.:p:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts