Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick hello from Denver, CO. Just purchased a '16 Touareg Lux. It's nice to be back in a TDI. Owned a Sportwagen TDI for a few years and couldn't get my mind off the fun of a diesel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Congrats and welcome (back).

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The saddle interior would have been sweet, but I do like the black interior. I think it accentuates the Spartan look.

·
Vendor
194 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats on your purchase - your Touareg looks beautiful! Do you already have any plans on it? A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcomes. Left my 4Runner at the dealership and drive home in the TREG, smiling. Price was circa 46k.

·
Registered
12 Posts
46k is a nice price! We are looking too, a few questions:

Does this one have driver assist?
Did your deal include the 2k loyalty bonus?

Appreciate the data point. Beautiful car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Beautiful Touareg! Best luck with her! apologies in advance for the question if inappropriate...Is $46K an absolutely awesome price (MSRP - $59K), or did i pay too much for my 2014 TDI Lux ($46K 9 months ago?).

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
46k without the driver assistance package, but to be honest, I probably wouldn't use it. It does have blind spot monitoring which is a great feature. I did get the loyalty bonus.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats and welcome (back).

You saw that? Good eye. Traded my JSW for a 4Runner. Thought it was the thing to do seeing as I was freshly retired from the Army and now a CO resident. Couldn't have been more incorrect. I tried to love it for six months, but my mind was still stuck on VW diesels. When I saw the deal for the Touareg, I jumped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts