Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to get this installed on the CT forum? It would really help those of us with iPhones to participate easier.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It just downloaded the app tonight. It is really amazing!!! So much better for viewing forums on an iPhone.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
We are having a custom app designed and it should be available in about 2 weeks and will support both iphone and droid. One of the issues we have seen is that off the shelf interfaces don't support some of the customised sections of the forum. Thanks for being patient :)

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
We are having a custom app designed and it should be available in about 2 weeks and will support both iphone and droid. One of the issues we have seen is that off the shelf interfaces don't support some of the customised sections of the forum. Thanks for being patient :)
Nice Janet!:D

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any updates? I see that tapatalk has made improvements to their system.

·
Administrator
4,300 Posts
FYI, the ForumRunner version on the iPad/iPhone app is live! We are having a small glitch that is directing you towards the wrong app when you load CT on you iDevices. I'm sure Janet will have that fixed soon. I the mean time, search for "Club Touareg Owners Forum" in the iTunes app store for the free version of the software.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts