Club Touareg Forum banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
this is awesome...worked great on my 2012, after having a rental jeep grand Cherokee limited for a month my hatred for the weak factory stereo boiled up again
Ive hated it for 2 years ive owned it, so i tried this and before this i had trebble and bass cranked...set the code and cycled the ignition wow...HUGE difference, i had to turn the bass down quite a bit and it sounds twice as loud volume wise...much happier
Anyone have a clue if this coding Mod will work with my base (no Nav, Backup cam, etc) head unit? Disapointed in the audio of my 2012 Sport since purchase.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I have to say that I am disappointed with my purchase of the Vag-Com so far. A couple of features I already turned on using OBDEleven. The ones I bought Vag-Com for just don't seem to be able to be tweaked...at least for my 2011 FSI Treg that is.
1- Change the convenience blink from 3 to 5
2- Have the fog lights stay on with the high beams
3- Disable the annoying extra wipe from the windshield wipers while moving (occurs 5-10 seconds after
the initial 3 wipes)
I've read tons of other posts how people do these, and searched dozens of sites for answers but it seems that these are not available for the 2011 FSI (Lux model) Treg. Feels like lots of money wasted.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I’ve been trying to do the dyna audio mod on my 2013 Touareg and I cannot reach the 56-radio module at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm new to the whole VCDS thing and have a question that will show my noobie status... The C7 group document says it is for Audis. Will these codes also work for my 2011 Treg TDi?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm new to the whole VCDS thing and have a question that will show my noobie status... The C7 group document says it is for Audis. Will these codes also work for my 2011 Treg TDi?
Possibly. Those mods are specific to the Audi, but it is possible some similar modules may be installed in your vehicle.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Possibly. Those mods are specific to the Audi, but it is possible some similar modules may be installed in your vehicle.
Got ya. Thanks. Now I just need to figure out how to find the security access key for my newly installed OEM trailer module... Has anyone strumbled upon any threads or other sources mentioning that?

121 - 129 of 129 Posts