Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Is the toffee brown metallic color the rarest of the T3's?
Not sure how rare it is but my dealer had one. I think it was a '13 or maybe '14 and I think it was an Exec. They had it on the showroom floor for a while. The sales guys kind of joked about the color but at the end of the day they know there's a buyer for every car, and someone did buy it. A wealthy retired farmer.

Not a color I'd pick but that's just me. :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
After June 21th I might be in the market for some T3 toffee. It would match our RV nicely. :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Like a UPS truck?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. ;)
Funny, that's what my wife calls my brown on brown.

I just reply with, 'Do you want to race the big brown truck?'. (Said with a smirk on my face as I rev the supercharged hybrid engine...) ;)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Very nice. Right after I signed the papers on my 2016 White, I saw that color.
Pure white rocks. Time to clay bar the winter off it soon. I think.

Yes, OP Toffee is likely the most rare. Dig it a lot. Reed Green was pretty sweet back in the day as well.

·
Registered
465 Posts
We saw a brown T3 yesterday. Not so sure it is a favorite. Actually my all time favorite would be this color...

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
It seems to me that Toffee Brown Metallic is the rarest Touareg paint option (based on T3s). I searched for such a long while to find my beautiful 2013 Toffee Brown Lux. I was hoping to find an Executive trim level (in Toffee Brown or Black Pearl), but chose the Lux for its burnished beauty. Paired with the aesthetic appeal of its Cornsilk Beige interior, I know this is one of the most handsome and exquisite vehicles I have ever owned. For as long as I have been affluent enough to be picky about the colors of vehicles I drive, I have chosen earth tones; I find them exceptionally agreeable as they are comforting and remind me of the natural world...the same colors of an Over-The-River Owl, the wood and bark of a tree or a brown bear (which I have named the Touareg "Uhčihrę," my people’s word for "bear" as it is stout, tough, brown and favors the forest).

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts