Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Non oem aluminum running boards removed from my 2016 T3. They are knockoffs of the 800.00 VW boards.They are in VGC...no scuffs or scrapes. Slight trimming of plastic underbody panels will be requir
IMG_20200913_110323626[1].jpg
IMG_20200913_131859648[1].jpg ed or trade for mine. Other than that they bolt straight up. 150.00 obo. Located in Charlotte NC metro.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Are these still available? Do you have any idea how much is to ship these to Arizona 85755?
Why are you taking them off? Is something wrong with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing wrong with them at all. I had them so my grandson could get in and out without much fuss. The original shipping container is long gone and anything I could cobble together probably wouldn't suffice for damage free shipping however the actual cost probably would not be high via freight carrier.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sounds good, but can you please tell me how much will cost to ship these to 85755?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good, but can you please tell me how much will cost to ship these to 85755?

I'll try to find something suitable as these are 6 feet long and pm you the details this weekend.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll try to find something suitable as these are 6 feet long and pm you the details this weekend.
Hi Suzy, thanks a lot for the quick shipping details but I’m out, it’s too expensive.
Sorry that it did not work out.
Thanks again!
Have a wonderful weekend

·
Registered
111 Posts
May I suggest getting a quote from bikeflights.com. They are a UPS reseller and I've shipped rotors, wheels, diffs etc and saved a bundle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts