Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent taken delivery of a new t3 without dynaudio that i just purchased. Thinking of installing a match 62 dsp with match sub and new woofers amd tweeters. How many woofers and tweeters does the t3 have? Any recommendations for speakers?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Go and look at t3 vag com tweaks and do the new radio coding...makes the stereo 10 times better. I wanted to do the dsp and now i dont feel its needed at all. I do want to upgrade speakers maybe but i need to find out what ohm the stock ones are first to match them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go and look at t3 vag com tweaks and do the new radio coding...makes the stereo 10 times better. I wanted to do the dsp and now i dont feel its needed at all. I do want to upgrade speakers maybe but i need to find out what ohm the stock ones are first to match them.
Do you mean activating the dynaudio profile for non dynaudio sound systems as specified by Nicholi below:

1. Select the " 56 - Radio" unit.
2. Enter the section " 07 - Encoding " and press " Long encoding "
3. Byte 4 - replace the value 01 with the value 00
4. Save and exit

·
Registered
347 Posts
Do you mean activating the dynaudio profile for non dynaudio sound systems as specified by Nicholi below:

1. Select the " 56 - Radio" unit.
2. Enter the section " 07 - Encoding " and press " Long encoding "
3. Byte 4 - replace the value 01 with the value 00
4. Save and exit
Yes however no one knows what it actually does....this in my opinion is not just a profile change...the amplification is multiplied hugely...the system goes louder, is louder...has better lows and highs with no distortion or any issues the time ive had it done.

·
Registered
347 Posts
couple months and i drive a great deal every day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts