Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,789 Posts
Accelerator is a direct fit. Brake pedal cover requires both holes on exposed metal to be about 0.125" larger so the nubs correctly fit. I bought the T1 pedal covers and brought to the dealer at delivery of my T3 and found out. Pretty sure you can get the correct part for the T3. Try parts.vw.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Creative Native

· Registered
3,789 Posts
Yes, the dealer opened the holes with a tool...kinda shaved them a bit. Took about 10 minutes. At the time, only the hybrid model got the cool pedals. Became standard on Exec when VW stopped selling the Hybrid. Was also on the R-Line, Touareg X and now it's on he Wolfsburg -- cleaning out the parts bin.

I would also consider the German eBay site. I purchased my Auto Hold switch and my stainless steel door sill inserts from there.

· Registered
3,789 Posts
Very cool. To be sure, there is a slight difference on brake pedal nubs on the backside. That's it. Hopefully, the German eBay site will be fruitful. My German is lousy but my father was fluent in it. I use Google translate!

· Registered
3,789 Posts
I have purchased from ECS. Good source.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.