Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm really looking hard for a Touareg 2 (2008-2010), that has Air suspension with the locking diff's, and also possibly nav. I live in NYC and have not been able to find one within my 100 mile radius. Ive checked pretty much everywhere, and it makes me very upset.

Im looking for a T2 with A/S, under 50,000Miles, and under $35K. Im not even sure if this is possible. If I can't find one of these babies, il just settle for a T2 V6 with the Tech package. I have a Land Rover with A/S and its really amazing, so I could only imagine it on a Touareg.
Im looking to buy it from a dealer, but willing to do private transactions possibly. It must be within PA,NJ,NY, or CT.
Thanks!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Just for the record, I think this one was listed for $43,295 and had around 35,000 miles on it. All options: TDI, tow package, nav, air, dynaudio premium audio, sunroof etc etc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Also may be interested in selling mine -
08 T2 V8
Silver/Black
32,8K Miles w/ Warranty
Nav
Parktronic / Rear Camera
19" and a set of 18"wheel/snow
Tow
4 Zone Climate
Immaculate Condition

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
730 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
good luck, I was searching for a TDI with nav, lux an tow with air thats not white or black with black interior and nothing. I dont even know if it exists in that setup, lol! found one in reflex but without air. would love to have air but couldnt pass this deal I found.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
wobgti
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing