Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Have a Complete Front Grill Assembly which includes Outer Chrome Grill Bezel, Grill, Chrome Fins and VW Badge for all Tourareg T2 Trim Models (2008-2010). It's in excellent shape and all clips are intact.

Asking $125 and can Ship to all 50 States in the U.S. or Internationally. Local Pick Up also available in Miami, FL.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Bump ..... shiny !!!

Reactions: j_angel555

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
On a side note how difficult was it to separate from the bumper?

Last time I had the bumper off, a casual look gave me the impression that the centre section was plastic welded to the bumper and could't be separated but at that time I wasn't really looking on how it could be separated.
From your pics it looks that releasing those tabs around the perimeter separates the two.
Thanks.

TonyB

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On a side note how difficult was it to separate from the bumper?

Last time I had the bumper off, a casual look gave me the impression that the centre section was plastic welded to the bumper and could't be separated but at that time I wasn't really looking on how it could be separated.
From your pics it looks that releasing those tabs around the perimeter separates the two.
Thanks.

TonyB
Correct Tony. It just unclips from the outer chrome/brushed aluminum grille. It's got tabs all around and they're very easy to unclip with a flathead screwdriver. Instrallation is even easier, just clips back in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts