Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two sets of crossbars.

1. OEM in box. - $80 plus shipping.
2. Thule aeroblade type- $200 plus shipment. (Complete with Key)

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey Alfissimo, I have been looking for some. Which do you like better? Thule? I think your in Ca. I live near Seal Beach if your close. DJ

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Alfissimo, I have been looking for some. Which do you like better? Thule? I think your in Ca. I live near Seal Beach if your close. DJ
Hey, yes I own Alfissimo International. ;) alfissimo.com

I like the aerobars but the only issue is they are so close to the roof it can be tough with some things to install. The factory parts are great too and make things easier to install on bars. Either one.

I am in Oceanside. We can meet up if you want either one or both. ;)

Ciao!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Very cool, I have been an Alfa guy almost my whole life.mHave my very first car a 1959 Giulietta in the garage and a recent to me 67 Super too. I would like to be able to put my surfboard on top, that's why I would like them. What about next week, I could come pick the up? Any idea which are less noise when driving? Also I guess the rails would come off the track before installing the Tule racks? Just not sure how the work. The 2010 TDI Treg is relatively new to me. Thanks.. DJ 562 572-8250

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice!! Aeros are way less noisy. Had them on my 10' TDi and left them on. Never noticed them. They clamp on the rails. I will show you when you come.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts