Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
2010 tdi......Just got back from 2 hours of 80 mph driving on route 95 I turned off the engine and no fan. Just went back outside and checked for you and no fan on. Put the key in the ignition, turned on the electronics and not the engine and no fan. I have read similar posts on here about fans staying on for about 10 - 15 minutes after engine was turned off. You may want to do some further searching on here.

Good Luck

·
Registered
823 Posts
Yeh....I realized I missed your point/question. If my memory serves me right I have never heard my fan running under any condition unless the engine was hot and running. In the mornings I stop at a 7-11 to get coffee about 2 miles away. I turn off the engine when I go in. When I come out I cannot remember ever hearing the fan running or when I shut the engine off to go in to get coffee. I would think that within about 2 miles the engine is still kinda cold for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.