Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone Im looking for OEM Trailer hitch for my 2004 Touareg I would like to buy it with the harness and the Trailer controller if possible let me know if you can ship it to North Dakota or if you located close to any of the neighbor states I can meet you near your area thanks

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Or the junkyards. I was pleasantly surprised to find a Touareg in a pick n pull yard a couple of months ago. It had the factory hitch, but it was set on the hitch and I wasn't that eager to ask them to re-set it. (I already have a factory hitch.)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Theres not Junk yards in my Area the closest one is at 3hrs away (Bismarck,ND) and they don't have any Touaregs there.. also I know ECS has them but it will cost me more than a Thousand so thats why I would like to buy it used Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
My touareg just died and I'm contemplating parting it out. If you can get me a diagram or part # list I can see how hard it would be to remove.

·
Registered
191 Posts
My touareg just died and I'm contemplating parting it out. If you can get me a diagram or part # list I can see how hard it would be to remove.
It's really easy to do. Get a second pair of hands to help pull the bumper support off...but you'll need the factory one from the other dudes care to put in place of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts