Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in need of a brand spanking new T1 & T2 rear wheel cover but have not been able to digest the buy direct from VAG price of ($1,150). That's the price advised by the smash repairer who organised a replacement for me.

Mod's if this is in the wrong place I do apologise.

Location Sydney.

Don't need this as I upped the tyre size so will no longer fit. Any reasonable offer considered.

Box is tatty from all the moisture in the air with all the rain we have had. The dog got bored with one corner so a bit torn. This is the first time partially out of its original box and protective pillow case since it left the factory.

Attachments

Reactions: Steve_L

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone in need of a brand spanking new T1 & T2 rear wheel cover but have not been able to digest the buy direct from VAG price of ($1,150). That's the price advised by the smash repairer who organised a replacement for me.

Mod's if this is in the wrong place I do apologise.

Location Sydney.

Don't need this as I upped the tyre size so will no longer fit. Any reasonable offer considered.

Box is tatty from all the moisture in the air with all the rain we have had. The dog got bored with one corner so a bit torn. This is the first time partially out of its original box and protective pillow case since it left the factory.
What tyre size is this whee cover designed for?

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
The standard overall diameter of any Touareg OEM wheel size when fitted with its correct recommended OEM tyre size is 29 inches, give or take a fraction.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The standard overall diameter of any Touareg OEM wheel size when fitted with its correct recommended OEM tyre size is 29 inches, give or take a fraction.
Thx. My Touareg is fitted with 275/40/R21 tyres which, as you say, have a diameter of 29.7" or 754mm. However, when I did an internet search on your part number, I think 7L6867093AA7W may be limited to W255 tyres. I think I might need 7L6867093BA7W which I think might be W275 tyres.
Also, what is your asking $ for this tyre cover

1 - 4 of 4 Posts