Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OEM Monster Mats= $30 plus shipping: Black. Passenger and rear ones are in good condition with no visible wear. Driver side has some slight tearing on some of the raised "ribs"

After-market grey Cargo Liner= $25 plus shipping: Good condition. The rear edge is slightly curled up. It goes well with grey or black interior.

Cargo Privacy cover= $50 plus shipping: From Crystal Grey interior. Very good condition. Works perfectly

These can also be picked up in the metro Boston area. Pictures are attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shipping to 08005

$30 for the set of Monster mats? How much to ship to 08005
looks like $27 via USPS and 25 via UPS. Fed EX would not supply online quote b/c of our zip to zip destinations. The box would be 25in x 20in x 10in and weigh 25lbs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is the cargo liner still available? I could not tell from the photo what it was made out of. Is it some sort of felt? Do you have a link to a website selling the original one, so I can see the specs? How much to ship to 94560?

·
Super Moderator
9,492 Posts
FYI, the monster mats will not be a direct fit with a T2 since they are round peg and not the oval one the T1 had. You would have to convert the openings in the mats to the round version which is available to do since I did it with my Cayenne mats that were in my T1 and now in my T2.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is the cargo liner still available? I could not tell from the photo what it was made out of. Is it some sort of felt? Do you have a link to a website selling the original one, so I can see the specs? How much to ship to 94560?
It was manufactured by Nifty which now seems to be under Lund/AVS and is referred to a Catch-All xtreme cargo liner (part #419902 - grey). The material is a really nice textured Xynet thermoplastic. The texturing is very finely "pebbled". It is really nice to prevent things from sliding, giving your pet some traction, etc. but still feels nice to the touch. It is relatively light and flexible. It says it fits with 04-08 Treg/Cayenne. The rear lip is curled a bit because we have been using it in our T3 until I just replaced it with T3 specific liner. Here are a few links:
Catch-All Xtreme Rear Cargo

Nifty Catch-All Xtreme Floor Protection-Cargo Mat 419902

Looks like $18-$20 to 94560 depending on the box that I can find.

Let me know.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FYI, the monster mats will not be a direct fit with a T2 since they are round peg and not the oval one the T1 had. You would have to convert the openings in the mats to the round version which is available to do since I did it with my Cayenne mats that were in my T1 and now in my T2.
good point

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like I have a taker on the Cargo liner. Any interest in the Monster Mats and/or Privacy cover? If yes, send a PM with your address so I can get a quote. I will be looking to get some boxes from a golf store to ship the privacy cover. The mats could possibly be combined. Other wise, the mats will ship in 20" x 25" x 10" box @ 23lbs from 01740. The privacy cover weighs about 11 lbs and looks like it would fit in a golf club box (50" x 10" x 10")

1 - 9 of 9 Posts