Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...

I have 8 RIMS for sale. You can buy them individually. Ideal for keeping a noisy set of tyres that you use for off road work or upgrading the spare to full size. I would be asking $50 each and I am in Perth Western Australia. email at [email protected]

They came off a 3.2 2004 Treg. I have sold the car and bought an Amarok which when towing caravans is more versatile.

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
Hi...

I have 8 RIMS for sale. You can buy them individually. Ideal for keeping a noisy set of tyres that you use for off road work or upgrading the spare to full size. I would be asking $50 each and I am in Perth Western Australia. email at [email protected]

They came off a 3.2 2004 Treg. I have sold the car and bought an Amarok which when towing caravans is more versatile.
I suggest you have a look at....

http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f47/no-pics-no-price-no-post-classified-posting-rules-read-before-posting-19378.html

before that Moderators dump your Ad...

Stuart..

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
BAM !!!! there you have it .... Sound like a comic kind of bloke .... Wham .... bing bang !!!! .... need to add action comic shots to these threads .... BAM BAM !!!

Pics please....

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Never did like comics ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts