Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've struggled with this for years. Only the time and not direction displays on the overhead clock/compass. I have tried calibrating it several times but the compass still will not display. Just to clarify I calibrate by setting the zone and circling the vehicle. I have also set the display to stay on at all times with the Ross-Tech (code 00). It seems like the only time I'm able to have the compass is when I replace the battery. For some reason it displays for a while (like a few weeks) and then disappears. Any suggestions on how to keep the compass mode display at all times?

FYI I own a 2004 V8 and am located in zone 8.

·
Super Moderator
9,383 Posts
First I have heard of this. Not sure what to tell you on it. Maybe replace the display if it bothers you that much and see. I don't know what else could cause it really.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
A VCDS scan of 6E would help us. If you post on the Ross-tech forum they need a complete autoscan. Have you checked the 08 Measuring Blocks? At least VCDS has a label file for the 6E console. I have a good anthracite 7L6-919-044T i'll sell it has software level 0539.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts