Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I have a T1 without memory seats (I have electric heated seats) and I have the opportunity to buy a driver memory seat from a T1. Is it "plug and play" or do I need something more than the new seat?
Thanks in advance. And sorry if my English is not perfect, I'm a French guy ?

Here is a pic of my baby

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I saw, after posting, that I shouldn't post my question here. Can someone move my topic in the right place please ?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I dont know for sure on the earlier touareg but some other vw models had different wiring between seats and you had to change the body control module to even think about it. Lots of work.
Not helpful for your question but sharing experience.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought the seat since my first post here and I mounted it in my Treg. It's moving but I have to push the button several time to go all the way to the front or back. The memories aren't working. I'm afraid you are right @Gozirra. I think I'll sell it... If anybody else have a solution, please tell me. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought the seat since my first post here and I mounted it in my Treg. It's moving but I have to push the button several time to go all the way to the front or back. The memories aren't working. I'm afraid you are right @Gozirra. I think I'll sell it... If anybody else have a solution, please tell me. Thanks again!!
Did you ever get those memory seats working properly?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts