Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2010 TDI w/ air
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were on my '05 Touareg when I bought it. Decided I didn't love the look and took them off recently.

They're in decent shape as is. There are some signs of wear, though, as they were on the vehicle for a couple years. I think they'd be fine to put right onto a daily or something. They'd need a repaint/color matched for those of you that don't want any signs of wear at all. Nothing is broken or anything, though. Some of the factory black finish is just worn off. They're not perfect clean in the pictures, I just wiped them down.

They stick on with double sided tape/foam adhesive. I know 3M makes some. You'll have to buy a roll to install the flares.

Anyway, how about $500 shipped, OBO. Sold as is.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

I'm located in Lewistown, PA 17044. I can meet within about an hour radius if need be.

Fronts

Rears

Rear

Rear

Front

Front

Wear - These are right at the rear most pieces that wrap down under the rear bumper.

·
Registered
2010 TDI w/ air
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add pictures of the flares on the vehicle. Here is an album of my Touareg, all with the flares on.

Touareg

·
Registered
2010 TDI w/ air
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, they do. It's barely noticeable from the angle I took the pics at, now that you've mentioned it.

·
Registered
2010 TDI w/ air
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump.

·
Registered
2010 TDI w/ air
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone?

·
Registered
12 Posts
fender flares

Hello,

Could you post a few more pics of the flares. I'm looking for some to fit wider wheels. Interested in knowing if they are a subtle widening, or would you say that they add about an inch to fenders?

·
Registered
2010 TDI w/ air
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I can get more pictures. Anything specific you want shot? At the top of the wheel well I'd say they might be 1/2-5/8" thick. It not very significant. I'll measure tonight, though.

·
Registered
2010 TDI w/ air
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Measured the flares tonight. They add a solid 3/4".

·
Registered
2010 TDI w/ air
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Offers? Price is loose.

·
Registered
2010 TDI w/ air
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$400 shipped, OBO.

·
Registered
2010 TDI w/ air
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I don't see why I couldn't. I've never done it before, but a quick shipping quote doesn't look very expensive.

·
Registered
28 Posts
BUmping this for anyone else that might have fender flares for sale on a T1.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts