Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Anyone done this since Lauri?

I seriously need to do the same thing for my new to me T1. Getting the housing apart seems like the hardest part. The refelector on mine must be burnt, as even with new Sylvania D1S bulbs it is way too dim to be safe to drive at night (maybe half as bright as my Corrado with Euro housings and Osram rally bulbs). But then even with new valeo housings, the output is apparently crap. This sounds like a better (and less expensive) alternative.

·
Registered
89 Posts
how did the upgrade go?
i desperately need to do something for my T1 2006 bi-xenons as it is not safe to drive at night
what would be my optimal choice? the least expensive and least complicated with good outcome hahaha
I sold the kit on ebay. The T1 housings are glued together, not held together with rubber like many other housings. The only way to open them up is to cut them open and glue them back together. The wiring was also toast, so I just gave in and bought new ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.