Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When I restart the van this fault disappears --if I hit s bump it sometimes come back up --the four wheel shifter by the gear leaver blinks yellow as well --the low range and diff lock works ok --does not seem to have a prob ---once though I engaged low range and it did not want to shift back to high range --had to restart vehicle and then it worked --problem never occurred again --any suggestions ??

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
We do not have enough information from you to be able to answer. You say twice you have a 'van' - are you posting in the right forum? You don't even say you have a Touareg and if so which year, engine,etc. as far as I know the Touareg never was made in a van configuration. You don't say which country you are in so van may mean something to you there and it doesn't in other parts of the world.
Apparently you have air suspension but that is available in different parts of the world in different model years - but not now - so that is no help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My apologies --it's a Touareg 2.5 tdi r5 2008 model --no air suspension --will get it scanned with vcds and get back with more info

1 - 4 of 4 Posts