Hey mate.Ok, 25th October then, seems like most are available for that date.
Let's lock that in!
I will share the itinerary shortly.
Rendezvous at Mooney Mooney boat ramp, parking area at 9am.
Trust that's reasonable start for all.
G'day Matt, allHey mate.
How’s that itinerary going?
Looking forward to it.
My tires are going to get dirty. I’m not going now. Lol. Thanks mate looking forward to it especially after being in the Nrl bubble all season.G'day Matt, all
Here it is
Sunday 25th @ 9am
- meet at Mooney Mooney boat ramp
See you all then.
- We meet, greet, chit chat, check out the Touaregs
- we then hit the road and head to Laguna, nice lunch spot
- we then head to Pokolbin, one of the wineries for tiny bit of wine tasting or coffee.
- we then head back to the freeway via the two lookouts in the watagans. This is a very light trail, doesn't require low range or off-road experience. The tracks are nice and wide so no worries there..
- we should be back on the freeway by 5... Could be earlier.