Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,264 Posts
While im here, can you put multiple pictures in one post? And if so, then how?
Yes, it's simple.
Depending what "skin" is in use.
In case the "Full" view, locate "Drag and Drop File Upload" field outlined by dashed borders, prompting you to "DRAG FILES HERE TO ATTACH!". Just click "Restore Down" tab in the right upper corner of your browser window, resize the browser window and/or drag it aside, so you will be able to pick up required file icon, then drag and drop it with the cursor. Place cursor at the next file icon and proceed in the same manner.
Or, if you choose the "Classic" view, locate and click "Manage Attachements" button. In the opened window you may select (or define the path) up to 10 files. When finished, click "Upload" button.

· Premium Member
10,136 Posts
Looks great, I haven't had luck with Zaino swirl remover, so going to give this a try.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, its a bit tiring by hand, i used wet cloth and did circular motions followed by vertical and horizontal motions, let it dry, buff off excess with one cloth, then polish up with another. After that just protected paint with some carnuba wax.

· Registered
121 Posts
I will soon return with before and after photos of my Touareg's swirl marks and the remedy of Chemical Guys Scratch and Swirl Remover product. The difference is amazing and I suggest you give them a try.

· Registered
121 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.