Club Touareg Forum banner

101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
No.

If the bulbs are more than two years old, replace both of them with GOOD quality 4300K bulbs [not Chinese crap off ebay] and fit PIAA extra white 4150K H9 bulbs in the main beam whilst you're at it.

PIAA XTREME WHITE BULBS

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
You can't do the window up/down off the fob.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Oh and the windows up/down via remote fob?
No via remote, but yes physically with a key. Insert it in the key hole on the drivers door, turn it right and hold it to open the windows, the other way around to close them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have an issue in which the heat/AC comes on automatically when I start the truck(Temp and blower turns on even when it was off at shutdown.). Is there any way of having it come on or be off the way I left it when I shut the truck off then back on? Or is this some other issue completely?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I don't have convenience opening working using the key fob, but I noticed that when unlocking the car, opening the door and simultaniously pressing the front windows buttons, all windows and the sunroof open. That is almost as good as the convenience opening using the key. Closing works as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi chaps,
would anybody know how to disable the speed alarm that comes on (and stays on...) automatically above 120 km/h ?
It is activated here in the UAE and in Saudi as well, and really annoying .
Thanks

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
I'm guessing this "Feature" is region specific. Have you tried recoding the vehicle to a different region?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I saw someone have their nav screen show things about the car on the screen he said it was a vagcom tweak. I'm wondering if anyone here knows what I'm referring to

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank you Sam for your reply, but could you be more specific please ?
I didn't see anything like this in the setup menu....

Cheers

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Thank you Sam for your reply, but could you be more specific please ?
I didn't see anything like this in the setup menu....

Cheers

under the setup menu there is a button called speed warning, this allows you to adjust the speed at which the warning comes up or turn it off all together.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
SamTrooper and bidabon, I believe that the speed warning is non-defeatable in middle-east region, or at least that is what I believe I have read in the past. Try my recoding method that I mentioned above.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Right !

Finally got back, and did change the regional setting from Saudi Arabia to Europe and Voila !
Thanks a lot for that.
Now however I have something else. On the Autoscan, I keep getting the fault 470 combination confort data bus in single wire. Apparently it is a common problem on the T1 with some wires being cut between the front left door and the frame. Anybody else experiencing the same on a T2 may be ??

Cheers

·
Multiple v10tdi owner
737 Posts
Right !

Finally got back, and did change the regional setting from Saudi Arabia to Europe and Voila !
Thanks a lot for that.
Now however I have something else. On the Autoscan, I keep getting the fault 470 combination confort data bus in single wire. Apparently it is a common problem on the T1 with some wires being cut between the front left door and the frame. Anybody else experiencing the same on a T2 may be ??

Cheers
Please be sure to post your findings on this fault. I have it in both of my v10's and would love to able to clear it!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Turn Off Parking Sensors?

Is there a way to turn off the parking sensors with the VAG-COM on a 2007?

Paul
3 German Cars
3 Turbo
21 Cylinders

101 - 120 of 154 Posts