Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for suggestions of items to salvage from the 2015-Touareg that I should get for a 2016-Touareg?

I liked the 2015 so much, I'm replacing with the 2016 TDI Sport Touareg.

A few days before Christmas, I was in an accident (see attached pics) with my 2015 TDI Sport Touareg that insurance deemed a "total loss" 馃槶.

Thus far I've recovered the floor mats, but wondering if there are any other items I should get prior to release of car to insurance?

tia

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting White Hood
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The wheels! then you have a winter set and a summer set.
The tool kit and associated bits and pieces.
Anything not bolted down! 馃ぃ
Thanks, I don't really need a summer winter set of tires in Arizona, though it does pain me to leave usable items. Your mention of not bolted down, triggered a thought about spare and tire changing tools.

Registered
Ah, didn't realize you were in the desert. Maybe you could have an on road and an off road set! .

Defo take the tools though, spares of that kinda thing are worth having around.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Registered
2015 (2016 MY) Touareg SE 3.0 V6 TDi 262PS
Because no one uses them.
Because they are in the way when loading large items with the seats folded down.
Because there is no good place to store them when removed to load large items, so they just never get put back in.
No-one? Mine is always present and frequently used.

When I had a Subaru Outback, the cargo cover could be stored under the boot floor when not in use.

Registered
If your starting to strip it, I have some dinero for you if you send me your coolant control valve N82. Mine declared it was going to quit on the coldest day of the year so far which made driving to work today interesting....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts