Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I have a 2006 touareg 2.5tdi se and just updated my sat nav to the latest version ! Since I’ve done it I have no volume controls on the steering wheel and also the radio does not turn off when ignition is switched off and must be turned if manually? Also in the dash display it does not show the radio station display in the center display on the dash ? Any ideas guys ? Is it the software ?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Are you saying you installed a different UNIT or you simply updated the maps\firmware on your existing?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Sounds like a firmware issue to me.... contact your update provider.... they should be able to sort it out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys anybody got any ideas ?? My o6 touareg 2.5 tdi well looked after and serviced etc but recently has became hard to start ? Done the obvious and replaced the battery still the same now put in new starter ! And 9 out of ten times wil now start first turn but just this am done the same ?? It’s turning fast etc but just whining on and not catching ? Eventually will catch and give a big puff of diesel out the back and away she goes drives perfect etc but just bewildered? I spoke to my vw mechanic and is showing no faults etc or heater plugs but was thinking could it be injector seals ??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts