Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I'm in St. Louis often, grew up there and brothers are still in Chesterfield. We went to high school with the Suntrup boys. I've never seen another V10 in St. Louis.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone here in Missouri have a repair shop that knows what they're doing? I'm in Springfield and don't trust the mechanics at VW.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I take Greta to Suntrup VW on South Lindbergh here in St. Louis. They've been good to us so far and seem to know what they're doing.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Anyone here in Missouri have a repair shop that knows what they're doing? I'm in Springfield and don't trust the mechanics at VW.
Check out CarDoc in St. Louis. Brian (Oilhammer on tdiclub.com) is probably one of the most respected VW TDI mechanics you can find, and he knows his way around just about any VW as well as pretty much anything else.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys... St. Charles here. Any regular get togethers?

Regarding shops, I've used Syd DeVries at Kudos Performance Autos. Works on all high-end European autos and is a genius when it comes to VW/Audi/Porche vehicles. A true professional!

Currently have my T-Reg with him for a complete makeover. Extended warranty kicked in for an exhaust manifold issue and blown driveshaft, so taking the opportunity to build my dream truck. Reworked intake and rebuilt throttle-body, two new upgraded turbos, dual DPF delete with replacement straight pipes, custom ECM flash to account for upgrades, and a new Porsche Cayenne Turbo S driveshaft to replace old one. He is currently dialing in the tune on a dyno, so hopefully I'll have it back in a week. Can't wait!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts