Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day, can anyone in RSA tell me what has happened to AndrieK? Has he moved away from the Treg or what? I haven't seen a post from him for many a month. Cheers, Werner

·
Registered
501 Posts
I asked the same in May 2011, here

Andrie answered in June:

Nope, sorry to disappoint. No earthquakes / lions / hippos / vultures / mud / etc... Unfortunately...

As siberian said, I was "forced" to change jobs rather quickly over December (read retrenched) and the new job doesn't allow me much time on the web.

The Treg has also been standing in the garage. I've done less than 10,000km in the last 12 months. 3,000 of which was one trip over the Easter holidays, so I've decided to put her up for sale. The car is just depreciating and costing me insurance. I'd rather take the money and pay off my house.

So for now, I'm out for the count. Maybe I'll be back in the not too distant future, hopefully with my dream V6TDI.

Cheers and thanks to all for the support and contributions over the years.

See ya!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
G'day, can anyone in RSA tell me what has happened to AndrieK? Has he moved away from the Treg or what? I haven't seen a post from him for many a month. Cheers, Werner

Werner I don't know whether you know but Andrie has relocated to Melbourne in Aus and is still posting on the forum from time to time. He has sold his Treg and is not very active anymore.:(:(
Click on Members list and under A find AndrieK.

Chris

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Chris, Andrie has posted on the Aus forum and told us about his wehereabouts. Cheers, Werner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Loffas
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing