Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;)

I am willing to trade for a new set of 2011 or 2012 Executive Touareg wheels & tires. I did countless hours of research and wasted time to install these great looking wheels and tires. My wife does not like them and wants me to revert back to factory look. :( My loss, your gain. Let me know if your interested and we can make this happen. Thanks!

Brandon

Attachments

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
What's size are these wheels? I've been looking for a stagerred set 20x8.5 front and 20x10 rear.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Specs -
MRR HR6 wheels / Rims
Finish: Machined face with black inlay
Rims Size: 22 X 10.0" fronts & rears
Hub: 71.5 hub centric OE factory spec
Offset: 50 mm fronts & rears
Bolt Pattern: 5 X 130

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes for ($1600 + shipping)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes. Please send me a pic of your wheels.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wheels

These have 300 miles on them 90℅ of it was dealer transport. No damage whatsoever how are the tires I can possibly drive out and we can swap them. I'll be coming from Pa

·
Registered
9 Posts
Let me run it by the wife again she might have vetoed it. Its a far drive. I'll let you know whenever I get home around the 15th

·
Registered
14 Posts
2004 oe canyon rims

dont know if you would be interesed in a set of 2004 canyon rims with pretty new 255/60r17 nitto nt850 tires and maybe some cash

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We can mail them. It shouldn't be more than $150 to package and mail. (Cheaper than all the gas.) Just a rough estimate though. Tires only have 10,000 miles on them. Still have plenty of tread life.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@Rlgarcia Send a pic.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts