Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specifically, a 2011 TDI Black Lux model with just 57K miles, asking $26,999. There are others there as well if you know any who's looing to buy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Specifically, a 2011 TDI Black Lux model with just 57K miles, asking $26,999. There are others there as well if you know any who's looing to buy.
I'm selling my 2006 v10 just serviced always went through VW dealer for its life 91000 miles asking $30000

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
You missed out the most important part - it is Colorado Red!

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm not so sure right now is a good time to sell - especially if you're sitting on a TDI. There may be more compensation coming, and there are even rumors brewing of a partial buy-back. I'm inclined to hold onto mine for now. I will admit being quite tempted by the new Range Rover diesels.... What do the rest of y'all think -good time to sell?

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
bad time to sell. range rover diesel is #1 on my "I want one' list

·
Registered
381 Posts
bad time to sell. range rover diesel is #1 on my "I want one' list
Range Rover or Range Rover Sport? I'm a bit torn - I've loved my Touareg, but can't see myself getting another one and dealing with VW all over again. My only concern with Range Rovers is the less-than-stellar reliability.

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
Range Rover or Range Rover Sport? I'm a bit torn - I've loved my Touareg, but can't see myself getting another one and dealing with VW all over again. My only concern with Range Rovers is the less-than-stellar reliability.
RR Sport..the big Range is out of my price range :)

I'm also concerned about reliability, though the Tata ownership seems to be pumping enough money into the company that they've been able to improve.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
I'm not so sure right now is a good time to sell - especially if you're sitting on a TDI. There may be more compensation coming, and there are even rumors brewing of a partial buy-back. I'm inclined to hold onto mine for now. I will admit being quite tempted by the new Range Rover diesels.... What do the rest of y'all think -good time to sell?
Agree. No reason to sell my TDI. Timing is lousy.

2017 Jaguar F-Pace...on my radar, diesel or V6.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Agree. No reason to sell my TDI. Timing is lousy.

2017 Jaguar F-Pace...on my radar, diesel or V6.
I looked at the F-Pace too. Beautiful vehicle, but the diesel they went with is pretty sad. Much less power and worse fuel economy than the 3.0 we've got. It seems to be too small for the application. Add a paltry 16 gallon fuel tank, and it gets even less attractive. It's a shame they didn't license a proper engine for their diesel variant.

·
Registered
381 Posts
RR Sport..the big Range is out of my price range :)

I'm also concerned about reliability, though the Tata ownership seems to be pumping enough money into the company that they've been able to improve.
Ditto - I justify it by saying you get more bang for the buck with the Sport. I'll be watching their forums carefully in the months to come. So far they seem a mirror of this one; complaints about pano roof problems, lots of interest in extended warranties, a few invocations of the lemon law for electrical issues...

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Yes, the F-Pace diesel is likely to a dog with that engine. I want to stick with diesel but may not depending on what's out there.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts