Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Touareg TDI Executive
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Just got a Touareg and just joined the forum. So much to read and learn about here. :)

First off- Does anybody know what this part is? 2 identical parts (not paired halves) were loose in the center console. I've tried searching but an answer but no luck. It looks like it might be a wire holder for an Aux cable but I haven't found a place where it looks to fit.

The part is actually two pieces snapped together. The "inside" piece is marked 1345. The "outer" is marked 1344 (if you look closely on the inside) along with "Made in Belgium". See the attached pics.

Any help is appreciated. We've asked the dealer but no response yet.

Thanks!
Cj

Rectangle Font Gas Electric blue Auto part Rectangle Font Office ruler Electric blue Auto part Motor vehicle Finger Wood Vehicle Thumb Peripheral Helmet Input device Personal protective equipment Automotive design Camera accessory Office supplies Input device Cameras & optics Auto part Camera accessory Rectangle Office supplies Cylinder Auto part Rectangle Auto part Gadget Automotive exterior Fashion accessory Camera accessory Rectangle Gadget Auto part Automotive exterior Automotive tire Rectangle Tints and shades Auto part Electric blue

·
Learner
MY21 Wolfsburg V6 Moonlight Blue
5,756 Posts
cant figure it out for sure.... from what I observe, it doesnt seem to a VAG part, must be a leftover from something else. Call the previous owner?

·
Registered
2015 (2016 MY) Touareg SE 3.0 V6 TDi 262PS
1,124 Posts
They look like the covers for the wiper blade attachment.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
And they are not cheap either.

I broke one and, since the new one was way shinier and far blacker than the remaining cover, I had to buy two!

·
Registered
2015 (2016 MY) Touareg SE 3.0 V6 TDi 262PS
1,124 Posts
I use Bosch Aerotwin wiper blades which the covers don't fit so are somewhere in my garage.

·
Registered
2015 Touareg TDI Executive
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They look like the covers for the wiper blade attachment.
Thanks everyone! Armed with that info I was able to find a pic of them at this link:

Cheers,
Cj

Automotive exterior Metal Auto part Camera accessory Composite material

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I have a wiper blade and will look at mine and see what the number is Blades are made in Belgium. When you buy the replacement blades it is all together as a unit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts