Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ready to install!

Selling a set of 4 canyon 17in wheels with BFG KO2 LT245/70R17 mounted including TPM sensors.
30.5in which is ~1in bigger than OEM (0.5in of extra ground clearance).

They look like new, and have about ~5k miles of mixed highway and off-road. Rims are in perfect condition, no scratch.

Selling because I don't have my beloved TDI anymore and they won't fit over my Cayenne front calipers :(

Fit a bunch of Cayenne, Touareg or Q7 with 330mm rotor.

PXL_20210123_212005562.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

Do you have pictures of these mounted on the car? How much clearance is there from the calipers? I know 17 inch wheels will fit on the t3 but I've read the tolerance is so tight that getting wheel weights on to balance the wheels can be tricky. Never seen it for myself and would feel more confident if I saw pictures or hearing it from someone with first hand experience. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a great picture of the calipers but here is a few with the wheels mounted. It's tight but not crazy tight. I definitely suggest using a 2-planes balancing for the T3 so that weights are added on each sides instead of in the middle where the clearance is the smallest. Some low-profile weight will probably clear the calipers in the middle as well but I never tried.

PXL_20201125_004645415.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts