Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With much gnashing of teeth and sleepless nights (ok, neither of those happened) I unloaded my 2015 Sport TDI today. I am without Touareg for now. Whether I'll get back in remains to be determined.

Because I like the general civility and high signal to noise ratio here at CT I'll probably continue to contribute what I can, at least for the foreseeable future. But technically I'm out of the club. :-/

If you're looking for an exceptionally clean 2015 TDI Sport w/Technolgy, 5500 miles, custom 20" wheels, contact Sheppard Motors in Eugene.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Why, were you not happy with it?

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,007 Posts
wow. never saw that coming.

Please stick around ;)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Eugene
Please do tell ????

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing to do with the Touareg. It's just time for me to reassess some of my priorities and make a couple adjustments. ;)

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Nothing to do with the Touareg. It's just time for me to reassess some of my priorities and make a couple adjustments. ;)
Sorry to read this Dave. Hope the current VAG drama didn't play into the decision?

Is there an R in your future? ;)

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to read this Dave. Hope the current VAG drama didn't play into the decision? Is there an R in your future? ;)
The current VAG reality show isn't a factor. I'm seriously rooting for VW to recover from this but it's gonna take a long time, especially in the US, if they don't put VWoA through some kind of serious rehab program right away. ;)

Magic 8 Ball says "It is unlikely" when asked about the R. I do have a '15 GTI though. :)

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Sorry to see you go. You did own more Touaregs than anyone here (or close to it).

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Maybe your priorities will put you back in a Touareg in the future. Check in once in awhile to give input and advise.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe your priorities will put you back in a Touareg in the future. Check in once in awhile to give input and advise. .
When I'm in the market again for an SUV in its size category the Touareg will be at the top of my list.

Meanwhile I have high hopes for the Sportwagen Alltrack. I hope it makes it to the US in 2017 as originally reported. Recent events could change their plans.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
The current VAG reality show isn't a factor. I'm seriously rooting for VW to recover from this but it's gonna take a long time, especially in the US, if they don't put VWoA through some kind of serious rehab program right away. ;) Magic 8 Ball says "It is unlikely" when asked about the R. I do have a '15 GTI though. :)
I guess I'll be seeing you on vwvortex. After I got rid of my Touareg I got me a 16 R. What a fun little rocket :)

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
Only one question Dave, Have you had to seek counselling to cope with the separation? With your Treg ownership record, it would be like being lost without it.....No!?

Stuart...

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
Sucks to see the Treg go but congrats on the GTI. its an outstanding vehicle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts