Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gorman OHV was a BLAST!!!! It was cool to finally meet everyone, Jason and Robin, Brian,Nick and family, Walter, Max and friends and James. The Green trails were OK, but the Blue trails were FUN. I'm glad everyone made it out safe and flat free :dance: Here are a couple of pics:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I used the attach feature at the bottom of the post screen, I really need to see if I can set up a yahoo photo album or something like that since I have close to 80pictures from the trip.

nick

·
Registered
53 Posts
Got Mud?

Here's all the pics I took. Full size!

http://www.tondu.com/HungryValley

What a blast! Had a great time meeting everyone. This was
just a primer. I can't wait to do the next one. Hopefully I'll be
able to stay for the whole weekend.

BTW, good thing I came back... tell you why later.

Got a chance to clean the treg today. Geese, I sprayed the outside of
the car for an hour, and the underside for twice as long, but she still
looks perty. No dents or dings.

What a great trip.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks everyone, I had a blast as well. Special thanks Nef(robin) and Dutch for the tasty treats before we had to leave. I have a few movies (and pics) to post....Walter? It was great meeting you all.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Where was the location of this trip? What is the name of the area and got any directions?

·
Registered
485 Posts
What is the name and location of this adventure located? I live in SD County - is it near by. Short directions.

Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just for entertainment value, here's my track from the Hungry Valley trip. This was uploaded off my Garmin and shows from the time we went into the park until the time we left (on Sat.).

My first time looking at this map from the trip, all kinds of interesting stuff, altitude, speed, dist between points etc... enjoy :)

nick

1 - 20 of 21 Posts