Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Just saying hello

:wave: I am just down the block from you. I have a Black V6 version, 25th and Bernard area. Yep, the snow is here (Sunday). What do you think of the Tregs performance in the snow? Noisy ESP system!!?
Aaron.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Loving it!

Took the Treg to Levenworth this fall. Made the trip before but what a amazing trip in this car. I fell asleep for a bit and woke to find my husband going 95! He loves this car. No noise issues yet. The gas cap indicator light came on and it took several attempt to resolve, finally he twisted it for more rotations and the light went off. I find the hatch a little akward to close. Frank took the Treg on a heavier snow day, over to the Cliff park area, several blocks from there is a steeper hill where we taught our kids to drive a stick. He decided to test how well the Treg will stop and start on the steep hill and it was a no go. So, we are getting studs for the up coming ski season.
I see another Treg a block away on the Blvd (Reed Green). Also, sorry to hear on the terrible icey day we had here that made national news, a Green treg slid into another car. No one hurt!
Snow photo coming soon.
Enjoy

· Registered
2016 Touareg V6/Lux — 2006 Touareg V6 — 2013 Audi allroad
3,304 Posts
On thing to be mindful of when going up a hill.... you may need to turn off ESP if the car starts thinking it's not getting any traction.

· Registered
37 Posts
Over all, the Treg does great in the snow, but I hate the noise when I get on it in the snow......GRRRRIND. BUT, the service people at Appleway say it is a normal sound with the Passat, Treg, and Jetta. I guess I'll take their word for it.
Drive safely,
Aaron. :crazy:

· Registered
9 Posts
Anchorage

Will see what I can do about the pic. We lived in Seattle during the 70's and traveled to Levenworth and Spokane lots of times on road trips...beautiful country. Came up here in 85. Treg not quite a week old and loving it. Does great on the ice and snow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.