Club Touareg Forum banner

smart charger

6K views 47 replies 3 participants last post by  christian438 
#1 ·
do i need to charge my battery with a smart charger to put it fulli have a touareg only front 6 mounth v10 tdi 2006 before i had a Tacoma 2013 i charge my battery with a smart charger thank for help

#34 ·
yes me too i install e trailer usa a kit for light for touareg 2004 to 2010 by amazon my 7 way was all cooroded no flash and right parking that kit came with electrobic box and a ground and a power wire too batterie post volkwagen they have problem with their electricity ,but that kit at amazone is 85 dollars us so amazon is good but for liqui moly the price are better napa my friend

#37 ·
that good mine i had open circuit on lap top and no flasher and no tail all bolts corroded need to change plug seven way too more cheap i install that kit ! yes that nice napa my fuel conditionner my god 8 .00 dollars the bottle liqui moly cannot find that price amazone ! i see in liqui moly they are seller for them that why they make good price! wish you a nice week !thabk for youre reply

#42 ·
yes that true the can is double size that better amszone my god i will order next time a big box like 6 or 12 thsnk mine is 300ml my god my air will me at the hand close to 1200 dollars the part are expansive my tacoma too the clutch broke air con 1300 dollars but i had extantion warranty that help 7 year or 160000km

#46 ·
not only v10 volkwagen expansive part but my worst i had a liberty with a 2,8 my god 150 dollars each glow plug i did the job 8 hours and need to configurate because the computer need to reflash i buy the tool to do it and a green diesel ecotune i tell you in repair 4000 or 5000 because their probleme was the com puter the genuine programmation was not good a lots problem with the egr valve need to do it each 3 year ,so that why i buy green diesel engeneering eco tune and no more problem with the motors italian motor vm motori i see it after i send to change timing belt i can do it but i dont have time and no garage a big job like glow plug ! so maybe 1000 or 1200 that penny whith what i paid that junk jeep ligerty!yes i know volkwagen v10 and volkwagen parts like my Tacoma air con part are not cheap but i need it my friend!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.