Club Touareg Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
touareg 2006 r50 v10
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
wow you speak french my god you know my first touareg v10 i have my lap top with vcds to check cel so surprise with that suv so lots electronic i am very happy had in past Tacoma land cruiser diesel but tht one is my favorite

·
Registered
284 Posts
I took one class in college. Your English is alot better than my french lol.
Yeah, the Touareg is a whole 'nother beast from a Tacoma. Lots to keep you busy, especially on a V10 :)

·
Registered
touareg 2006 r50 v10
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
yes i got it from a volkwagen performance shop the owner take out motor and change cam et all parts defect i see picture my god he did nice job stage 2 plus malone tuning ,brake caliper all so now i just need to do maintenance i work before in farm equpment massey fergusson so but i dont know those engine running on liqui moly ,in air conditionning i had a hose leaking so i send it to change hose and fix it! i had a code maf i change it and know no more cel good i have that programm to check code and erase code and make test !i will lern on it slowly!but garage is close here so i relax now!

·
Registered
touareg 2006 r50 v10
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
yes i got it from a volkwagen performance shop the owner take out motor and change cam et all parts defect i see picture my god he did nice job stage 2 plus malone tuning ,brake caliper all so now i just need to do maintenance i work before in farm equpment massey fergusson so but i dont know those engine running on liqui moly ,in air conditionning i had a hose leaking so i send it to change hose and fix it! i had a code maf i change it and know no more cel good i have that programm to check code and erase code and make test !i will lern on it slowly!but garage is close here so i relax now!

·
Registered
touareg 2006 r50 v10
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
he tell me to run on 5w40 not 5w30 and you will not have problem with that motor he had 3 v10 motor out in his garage he know them good and he repair audi and porsche too nice guy if i have a problem he tell me to call him anytime

·
Registered
touareg 2006 r50 v10
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
he tell me to run on 5w40 not 5w30 and you will not have problem with that motor he had 3 v10 motor out in his garage he know them good and he repair audi and porsche too nice guy if i have a problem he tell me to call him anytime

·
Registered
touareg 2006 r50 v10
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
anytime if you want to talk we are cousin of canada and american we are friend

·
Registered
284 Posts
Absolument! I'm not as familiar with the T1/T2 But I'm always open to a good conversation. It sounds like you got a realy good engine.
Make sure the Oil has the proper VW rating and approvals though!
anytime if you want to talk we are cousin of canada and american we are friend

·
Registered
touareg 2006 r50 v10
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
yes i will use the same oil that the owner i know it is expansive but i dont mind .liqui moly that a german brand and it is the top quality on the market now i use liqui moly fuel conditionner to put in fuel

·
Registered
284 Posts
Liqui Moly is my go-to as well. They make very good oil.
yes i will use the same oil that the owner i know it is expansive but i dont mind .liqui moly that a german brand and it is the top quality on the market now i use liqui moly fuel conditionner to put in fuel

·
Registered
touareg 2006 r50 v10
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
yes and we can find it in napa parts store here! my friend where are you from i see jersey is it in new jersey i know that state

·
Registered
touareg 2006 r50 v10
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
yes me too i install e trailer usa a kit for light for touareg 2004 to 2010 by amazon my 7 way was all cooroded no flash and right parking that kit came with electrobic box and a ground and a power wire too batterie post volkwagen they have problem with their electricity ,but that kit at amazone is 85 dollars us so amazon is good but for liqui moly the price are better napa my friend

·
Registered
touareg 2006 r50 v10
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
that good mine i had open circuit on lap top and no flasher and no tail all bolts corroded need to change plug seven way too more cheap i install that kit ! yes that nice napa my fuel conditionner my god 8 .00 dollars the bottle liqui moly cannot find that price amazone ! i see in liqui moly they are seller for them that why they make good price! wish you a nice week !thabk for youre reply

·
Registered
touareg 2006 r50 v10
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
i buy super diesel 6 items that why i got it at that price 8.00 dollars each

21 - 40 of 48 Posts