Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
question my 2012 tiguan has a issue on the knob to select floor vent dash or defroster. it all works but the positioning is off by 1. meaning if i have it on dash it blows out the defroster. if on defroster it blows out the next after defroster. is this the control i need to replace or something else?

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
This is a Touareg site.

One or two members own Tiggys and may help but you should try and find the Tiggy forums.

·
Registered
556 Posts
question my 2012 tiguan has a issue on the knob to select floor vent dash or defroster. it all works but the positioning is off by 1. meaning if i have it on dash it blows out the defroster. if on defroster it blows out the next after defroster. is this the control i need to replace or something else?
I'm not sure whether I understand you correctly, but maybe try pulling the knob off and see whether it can be put back on at a slightly different angle, it pointing at the right vent position now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Touaregman33
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing