Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm looking for a single Valley wheel for my Touareg. I've put on oversized tires making the inflatable spare useless so I want to pick up a single wheel to put together a full-sized spare.

I'm finding it VERY hard to located these wheels since they seem to be quite uncommon. Please contact me if you have one you'd be willing to part with for a decent price.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
.....still looking for one of these.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You may just have to get a 'good looking rim' for a spare. Keep an eye on ebay?. It's hard getting sets, even harder for 1.
Definitely hard to come by for sure. My OCD won't let me just get a "good looking rim" as a spare. Haha.

·
Registered
111 Posts
You do know that unless this is mounted on the back it won't fit in the spear wheel well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You do know that unless this is mounted on the back it won't fit in the spear wheel well

Definitely well aware of this fact. I have oversized tires on my Touareg......which is why I need another wheel, so I can actually have a full-sized spare. I already have a tire carrier designed and ready to fabricate. I'm just missing the wheel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts