Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so my car had a major oil spill a few days ago after taking a 30 minute drive on the highway so I added uv dye and tried to make small trips to get it to leak but nothing happen well today I had the day off so I decided to take it about 25 minutes on the highway to the shop they check the car out and told me that its leaking oil from the top of the motor in the back of the motor but he couldn't pin point from where it still wasnt leaking major I guess because I was on a flat surface well after I took the same drive home and parked in my driveway which is on a hill I noticed about an hour later about a quart in my driveway I can tell its leaking closer to the passenger side can anyone give me an idea of what is going on it is definitely oil but there is no change in my dipstick levels and it only seems to happen after a long drive when I park it in my driveway which is on a hill with the nose facing up any help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
It would be nice to know which engine you have? [we know from the title it is '08] Those of us with diesels might be able to chime in about that engine and those with gassers the same. Until then I'm not going to guess.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be nice to know which engine you have? [we know from the title it is '08] Those of us with diesels might be able to chime in about that engine and those with gassers the same. Until then I'm not going to guess.
it's a v6 based

1 - 5 of 5 Posts