Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm going to regret this at some point, but seeing that this kit is sitting right here beside me, and I can never find the time to actually sit down and get on with it, I might as well put them up on sale right now while I'm still in the mood.

This is the Option 2, Type 3 style, meaning there is an additional smaller inner ring on the outer lens as the picture shows. Both of these rings(smaller inner and outer circles) on the outer lens light up together when you press on the brakes. As far as position lights go, it looks like this: oo oo. This "type 3" for the extra inner ring is a $20 dollar option due to the extra LED's, when ordering from shimao. I elected to go with that option as I firmly believe it offers an extra margin of safety when braking hard and being followed.

This kit has never been installed, and in fact, it was the first time I peeled the tape off the bubble wrap, so that I could snap the pics. Everything is included including resistors, etc, as per the pics.

I'm asking $160CDN+shipping.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 13 of 13 Posts