1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry about that. I would have preferred if this one was deleted since the link is wrong in the first post and most people will probably not go further than that.

Auction starts at 99 cents with no reserve. Complete description below:

This auction is for a set of 4 winter wheels and tires for a 2013 VW Touareg 3.6 Fsi - they may work on other vehicles but you should confirm that with a local tire shop before bidding. These 18x8 Rial W10x Titanium Gunmetal wheels and Goodyear Ultra Grip SUV RunOnFlat winter tires were purchased new from TireRack in November 2014 and used for two seasons (about 8,000 miles total) - see the attached receipt image. Aside from normal wear on tires, they are in excellent condition. I purchased them for my wife's 2013 Volkswagen Touareg (also in the pictures). They are RunFlat tires so they can be driven 50 miles after punctured - I wanted these to make sure she didn't get stranded in a winter storm with a flat. They are also equipped with the OEM VW Tire Pressure Sensors so you will not get a tire pressure error in the car and you will be notified on the dash if a tire loses pressure. Pickup in Mahwah, NJ or $75 shipping nationwide. Please email with any questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello there,

Could you inform me how much tire tread left for all 4 tires? I am in PA. What's the final price if you ship them to PA? any shipping insurance? You can send text to my cell if they are still available. Thanks.

Hao

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, I don't have a measurement and I'm not going to be able to get to the tires before the auction ends. You can get a good idea of the depth from the pictures on the auction site. There is a picture of each tire. Shipping is $75.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.