Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased this set of tail lights off of EBay in a deal-gone-semi-bad; Time was running out on the auction… I was in a hurry and did not do full research… combined with a seller’s description that was not as full or honest as it could have been...

Bottom line, they are for a T1 and I have a T2. I realized my mistake soon after, the buyer would not cancel the transaction, and EBay was no help. I’m not going to bad-mouth the original seller ( …for all I know he/she may be a member of this forum, but I doubt it) but in the end decided to just take my licks and turn around and resell them.

I later learned that these are from a 2004, but cross-references seem to indicate they fit all T1’s. (Heck, they ‘fit’ T2’s as well, but are not the darker tint that the T2’s have and that everyone seems to gravitate to).

These are in wonderful condition, very minor normal wear, absolutely nothing that would prevent me from using these on my own vehicle except they are the wrong tint. Photos are below, PM me if you want any additional details or photos.

Part numbers marked on the lights:

Outer Left: 7L6 945 095L -06S
Inner Left: 7L6 945 093J -10S
Inner Right: 7L6 945 094H -10S
Outer Right: 7L6 945 096L -06S

I am currently only interested in selling them as a complete set of 4; I might reconsider breaking them up if not sold within a reasonable time.

Asking $100 (what I paid) + shipping. All together, 12 lbs in a 24”x16”x12” box if you want to do your own shipping estimates… else contact me with destination ZIP for an estimate.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
minor interest here... i just picked up an '04 and i think i have a small crack on one.
waiting for some wet weather to see if it collects water or fags over to decide.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all --

I've had some interest, but am also wondering if there would be more interest if they are split up. There's been a request for the Outer Left... anyone interested in any of the other three if I were to split them up ?

Thanks very much,

·
Supreme Member
2,372 Posts
Might be interested in outer right if the price is good. I have some suspiciously uniform cracks on that one but not too noticeable from far away. May not be worth it to replace but if you decide to separate them, let me know on the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts