Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: Four used original Atheo 19“ alloy wheels off my 2004 V8 loaded Treg (running on Porsche take-off wheels); includes four mounted and spin-balanced 275/45/19 tires (General Grabber UHP, 108V extra load, tubeless M+S). Wheels are custom grey powder coated with slight rash (I think from an encounter with an errant wheel brush in automatic carwash).
Included: TPMS (4), wheel lug bolts (4x5). Not included: center caps, shipping or packing. Photos show overall view, tire wear detail, lug bolts, powder coating close-up.
Shipping / pick-up location Zip 06070. Asking $ 400 for all four.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For sale: Four used original Atheo 19“ alloy wheels off my 2004 V8 loaded Treg (running on Porsche take-off wheels); includes four mounted and spin-balanced 275/45/19 tires (General Grabber UHP, 108V extra load, tubeless M+S). Wheels are custom grey powder coated with slight rash (I think from an encounter with an errant wheel brush in automatic carwash).
Included: TPMS (4), wheel lug bolts (4x5). Not included: center caps, shipping or packing. Photos show overall view, tire wear detail, lug bolts, powder coating close-up.
Shipping / pick-up location Zip 06070. Asking $ 400 for all four.

Got the house almost sold, so we need to move soon, make me an offer!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guy In CA is lowballing me. I want to move the wheels or I have to take them with me to our new house/appartment. More to do. Make me an offer around $300 total?

·
Registered
10 Posts
how soon is your move?

currently working on acquiring a egg from somebody on here. I will probably know by this weekend about my plans. if I get it, I would buy the set but would have to have them packed and shipped.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't have a firm offer yet but expect one soon. Move about a month away. Took photos of all 4 wheels just now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
tire depth

I just measured the tire tread depth about 1/3 in from side: it measured 3/16". Measured total depth, not to tread wear indicator bump.
The weight of each tire is 48 lbs, the bolts weigh just short of 5 lbs.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The wheels/tires are still available and since you are closer, probably a better deal than shipping to CA or FL. I have one small problem with the weekend, we are selling our house, barn and property and will have an open house on Sunday from 1 - 3pm, when we should be off the property. If you can tell me when you would be coming, I could make sure I meet you or take you there. One way or the other we'll make it work. Let me know when and how you want to meet. We are in Simsbury, CT.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So far they are still available. Agree with you, they are a good deal, but I need to sell them, selling our house and need to downsize :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So far they are still available. Agree with you, they are a good deal, but I need to sell them, selling our house and need to downsize

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I could drop them off there if paid. We love Guilford and would take a trip and have lunch there and wifey do some shopping :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts