Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring cleaning! Beautiful set of four 19" Anthoe wheels with TPMS. They are wearing a set of Pirelli 275/45ZR19's but the tread is gone. So what you're getting here is a nice set of rims with the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS).

Two of the rims have a little rash (see pics). Otherwise, very clean. I'll even pull the tires off the rims if you don't need them.

They currently live in Denver, CO.

Rims retail @ $300+/ea
TPMS sensors retail @$100+/ea

Best offer over $645.24 (price of a Nexus One). Plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Rush...I'm interested...very interested..I'm living in Quebec,Canada... let me figured out how I can make them cross the border and I will be back to you. I know from UPS it will be expensive to ship..but I might find a trucking company who travel Montreal - Denver or near on a weekly basis..
Thanks
D'Arcy

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
19" OEM Anthoe with TPMS

Sorry, I was out of the country. Still looking for a new vehicle for these wheels.

VW Touareg 19" Anthoe Wheels are OEM. This includes TMPS (4), Center caps (4), and tires (4) with very little tread left (PZeros). See pics. Call Rob (303) 885-7044.

Tread is very low, but usable for a little while.
Wheels 2 and 3 have a scrape as shown in pics, otherwise the set of 4 are beautiful.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.